Shea Butter Cream
The third and final step in our Foot care series.
Treat your feet (or any part of your body for that matter) to the softening wonders of Shea Butter!
All natural Shea Butter has been used for decades in African cultures as a moisturizer, health aid, and even as a healing balm. It is a solid fat as it comes from nature, and it has a high skin absorption rate. This high-fat butter is chock full of naturally occurring Vitamin A, E, and F. Many women can apply megadoses of Vitamin E to reduce stretch marks, wrinkles, and skin cracks.
• Helps to reduce or eliminate scalp dryness or irritation: this is especially important for those who use chemicals and coloring for their hair
• Restores natural elasticity after a shower or cold season
• Eliminates dry and uncomfortable patches on feet, elbows, and knees
• Prevents sunburn on sensitive neck and face areas
• Helps heal wounds and encourages the healing process from scars.
Our Jar Foot Cream is 90% Shea Butter. The Twist-up Tube Foot Cream is 99.8% Shea Butter (the other .2% is Grapefruit seed extract and essential oils)! A must for your feet...and just about every other part of you! The extra care you take of your skin now will improve your skin in the subsequent years. Shea Butter is your best choice for a weekly, if not daily, moisturizer!
Jar Cream Ingredients: Refined Shea Butter, (less than 10%: Water, Emulsifying Wax (Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Carnuba Wax), Vegetable Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycine), Essential Oils/extracts.
Tube Ingredients (V): Refined Shea Butter, Essential Oils or Fragrance.
Check out all of the available scents and order exactly what you love!